July 4, 2014 +

While listening to f(x)'s new single, Red Light, I finally felt motivated to write a blog post on here. I've been so busy during the school year but as soon as school finished, I just got really lazy and I haven't done much since then. I'm just excited that I actually have things to do this summer so I won't be on my lazy ass all summer. I got an internship at an arts program and it's paid too so yeah I'm mad excited!!! I start July 7th, I'm really nervous and excited since it's my first job and I've never had experience like this.

I don't even know where to start with this post. I've done so much since I've last written... hmm.....

Last weekend, I went shopping with my mom around Soho/Broadway and finally went into Opening Ceremony! The store is fucking glorious, it was everything I imagined to be and better. I just wish I wasn't so poor. I really wanted to buy everything but obviously everything was incredibly expensive.


In Forever 21

 on the way home

Then on Monday I had to go to Williamsburg in Brooklyn for work. I went to the Kara Walker exhibit held in the now closed Domino Sugar Factory with my internship group which was definitely a very interesting experience. Usually there are many people waiting in line to go into the exhibit but my internship were given the chance to go inside without anyone else and we had someone talk to us about the art installations. 




sphinx made out of sugar

On Tuesday I went to the New York Botanical Garden in Bronx and I think it was my first time going there. I rarely go to the Bronx and I never really had a reason to go to the NY Botanical Garden until now. I had another work thing to do so I was there. We didn't really have much time to look around but it was still lovely nonetheless and we were given a really nice lunch.




Today I met up with my friend from Ysa whom I met on instagram!!! She's so sweet and adorable! I just wish we had more time to hangout :((  It started pouring so hard like out of nowhere and we had to take cover in a bubble tea place so I ended up buying a bubble milk tea haha. I had a really good time today and I hope we see each other again soon.


isn't she adorable

-tiffany

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home