January 20, 2014 +

So I decided to start fresh and make a new blog. First being because I forgot the e-mail I used for my old blog and second, I just wanted to start fresh I guess... but mostly because I forgot my e-mail lol. I've been trying to remember it for the past two weeks and I haven't been able to. I can't believe I forgot it, I've been using that blog since 2010... sigh.

So I guess I'll just post on this blog for now and hopefully I can post regularly not that many people would read this anyways.

This week is finals week and I'm so fucking scared. The good thing is we don't get a lot of hw but I'm so bad with tests and my studying habits are horrible. I have a huge APUSH final on Tuesday and I should really get studying on that.

-tiffany


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home