January 20, 2014 +

I should really be studying right now but since I'm procrastinating, I might as well write something here. I feel like so much has been on my mind lately yet it's completely blank when I try to write here. I guess a lot has happened, probably too much to write here haha.

I recently got into The Carrie Diaries and I'm a bit obsessed... I always get really attached to high school dramas and the characters. It happens with every hs kdrama and then with Teen Wolf and now The Carrie Diaries. I haven't even watched last week's Teen Wolf episode because I've been watching The Carrie Diaries literally all this week. The thing that makes me sad in The Carrie Diaries is that every couple breaks up like after 3 episodes so I can't even ship them. All my fave couples have broken up, there's really no point anymore.

Also, my music taste has been a mess but these are a few things I've been into lately.







-tiffany

Labels: , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home