January 21, 2014 +


So today was my APUSH final and wow I probably totally fucked it up and not in a good way... I'm still shaking and trying to recover from that test. Tbh I think I did awful but I guess we'll see. We had 50 minutes (one whole class period) to answer 60 multiple choice questions like WTF HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. I don't even know how I'll pass the AP test in May. I finished 40 questions and towards the end I just started guessing and bubbling in random answers so that probably didn't go well. I need finals week to be over and then I can relax for a bit because no school next week because of regents!!!

There was a snow storm today and it lasted for quite a while but it just stopped. It was snowing so hard and it was really pretty and accumulated so much but we still have school tomorrow.... ugh. Pretty sure most people won't even come tomorrow, what's the point. 


-tiffany

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home