January 25, 2014 +


Yesterday I hungout with two friends from my old high school. We went to Chinatown for a few hours, ate dinner and had bubble tea and mochi. It was really nice seeing them and catching up with them because I hadn't seen my Mennen (left) since Halloween and Natalie (right) since summer. It's always really nice catching up with old friends. Though it was really cold (and still is lol), I still had a really good time with them and I've missed them so much.




Also I finally finished all my finals and I have a week off from school this coming week because it's regents week!!! I only have to take my English regents on Monday and then I'm free... until next Monday :( Also I got my APUSH final grade back already and wow I failed so hard. I just want to give up in that class, 95% of the marking period grade is based off of tests and I'm a horrible test taker and the tests my APUSH teacher gives are really difficult. I don't see how I'll ever pass that class. I need this semester to be over already.

-tiffany

Labels: , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home