January 28, 2014 +

I never know how to start posts.... so yesterday (actually two days ago since it's already Tuesday right now) I went to Flushing, just to hangout, eat, and shop for a bit. I love going to Flushing because everything there is so cheap and you can find really authentic Asian food there oppose to Chinatown in Manhattan which is pretty much tailored for Americans/tourists. I got a really big bowl of pulled noodles with lamb and matcha green tea with herbal jelly for about $6-7 and then I bought more bubble tea a few hours later lol. I swear, I am addicted to bubble tea. Then I just walked around a bit and went into Nature Republic and bought a foam cleanser and some face masks. I haven't tried the face cleanser yet but I think I will tonight.


Also, today I took my English regents, I think they went alright. The multiple choice/reading part was pretty easy but the essays were making me go insane. We had to write one on the controlling idea based on insight and then another one where we had to choose a literary element/technique and write about how the author uses that to develop the story/passage. Then we had the critical lens which was to interpret a quote and I had such a difficult time interpreting it tbh. But I'm so happy I got that over with!! Now I have a week off PLUS Monday off!!!!!

-tiffany

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home