February 3, 2014 +

Wow ok so much has happened in the past three days... I've finally been having a life haha. So I haven't had school all this week because of regents week and I only had one regent which was on Monday so I was free from school for the rest of the week. I didn't really do much until Friday. I mostly stayed home watching shows on my laptop and not being productive. 

On Friday, I went to Chinatown and Koreatown with my friend Lucy. We went to Chinatown to see the firecrackers but I had to meet her on Canal St. so we missed the firecrackers but I managed to see a little of it on my way to meet her. Then we just walked around Chinatown and saw some of the lions dancing in front of the stores and a bit of the parade. It was pretty crowded in Chinatown but not as crowded as it was today. After Chinatown, we took the train to Koreatown and had Korean BBQ. It was soooo good and filling, we were so full, we even had a few pieces and most of those side dishes left over. I probably won't have kbbq for a while. After that, we went to Tous Les Jours and I got a matcha smoothie which is basically a green tea slushie and it was fucking $6. They have good pastries (their curry croquette is so good) but their drinks are so expensive. Lucy got an iced green tea and I think that cost her $3-4. It was literally just some plain cheap tasting green tea and there wasn't even any ice in there. Then we walked around some more and that was pretty much the end of that day. 



don't get these

Yesterday, I went to Flushing with my friends Mennen and Alix (I feel like I always go to Flushing???) then slept over at Alix's house. We had Korean food (I swear I'm not a koreaboo omg), I had soondubu jigae, Mennen had jjajangmyeon and ddukboki and Alix didn't buy anything to eat. Then we walked around Flushing, we were there for so long and I don't even know why. Then we went to one of the malls and went into the food court and I got takoyaki and a matcha smoothie with herbal jelly (this matcha smoothie was a lot cheaper and tasted so much better + came with herbal jelly which taste amazinggggg) and I don't remember what Mennen got. After that, we went to Alix's house and we got there around 11pm, I honestly don't know why we were out for so long. We didn't even do much, we all went to sleep around 12:30 which is really early for me lol.

~Mennen and Alix~




Today, I went to Chinatown... again!!! Well today there were more things there because weekend and the Chinese New Year parade was happening. I went there with my parents and we actually missed most of the parade which was pretty sad but whatever. We saw a few lions dancing and a lot of people with the confetti popping things on Mott St. which was really nice because confetti is just nice alright. 



was lit

look at dat

-tiffany

Labels: , , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home