February 9, 2014 +


Today I went to Topshop in Soho and I got two things from there and let me tell you... that place is hella expensive. I already knew that as I was going in and perhaps that's why I had never really gone in there to look much because I knew I would come out sad knowing I couldn't buy anything. But they had a sale today!!! The jacket/blazer (left) was originally $130 and it was on sale for $20, the furry sweater (right) was $76 and on sale for $30. I got really good deals for these two pieces, I'm really happy with myself ^__^ 


Also a quick wishlist thing below..? ??... Pretty sure I won't even get half of the things here but these are things I'm currently obsessed with and really want. I think I'm going to order the Etude House BB Cream and probably a toner from them soon because I've been in need of both for a very long time but the rest of the items are things I'm just lusting over at the moment. 

Complete list of items here, more wishlist things here.

-tiffany

Labels: , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home