February 16, 2014 +


I am so tired of winter and snow, I think it has snowed six times just this year and the cold weather is slowly killing me. This is actually probably one of the worst winters in New York in a while. I don't think it has ever snowed so much in the span of two months in New York. On Thursday it snowed really hard (pic above, it doesn't look like a lot but trust me, it was a lot worse irl), it was pretty much a blizzard and we still had school. Honestly, I don't understand why. We had one other snow day before and the snow wasn't even that bad but this is the first time this year we've gotten a snow storm so bad and the chancellor and mayor didn't cancel school. Most people don't end up going anyways and the teachers end up not doing much because they have to teach the same thing the next day so why bother teaching a class of 5-7 kids, so it's basically a waste of a day because not much is being done anyways. 

Post Thursday snow storm (the next day)

Yesterday I went to Times Square because my friend wanted to go to Forever 21 and the closest one to our school was in Times Square. I wasn't planning on buying anything but I saw this cute crop top (it's super short lol) but I couldn't resist buying it.


Today, I went out to lunch with my parents. We went to a place called Cutting Board which is one of my favorite restaurants. It's fairly priced and the quality of the food is really great. I got a Sea Urchin pasta, my dad got a burger and fries, and my mom got pork katsu over rice. The food was so filling and my dad and I actually couldn't finish our meals so we took them home. 


Also, I've been so obsessed with Eminem lately. I've been watching all his live performances and looking into more of his songs... I really don't know what this feeling is. 




This song is so good but truly gives me chills.

-tiffany

Labels: , , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home