February 23, 2014 +


Two days ago I went to New Jersey, went to Mitsuwa, and just walked around the neighborhood. It's really nice there because there's so much open space and there's an ocean by Mitsuwa so you can see the beautiful ocean view. You can actually see the sky too!! Which is what I love about New Jersey or basically any suburbs because in the city there's buildings/skyscrapers everywhere.

Mitsuwa is such a great Japanese supermarket, they have so many things there, places to eat, and things to buy. I had a chicken cutlet that came with a salad, white rice, and miso soup and then a mentaiko onigiri. hen later on I had cream obanyaki, a curry croquette, and matcha bubble tea. The food there is so good, I wish there was one in Manhattan though.

Chicken Cutlet

Cream Obanyaki

View from the ocean

And yesterday my Etude House BB Cream and toner arrived in the mail!!! I really love ordering Asian skincare products/makeup, especially Etude House. Their products and packaging are really cute but I can't say if the quality of their products are really good or not because I really don't own a lot from them but I hope to soon. 

I got the BB Cream in Natural Beige and I actually tried it before I showered yesterday and the coverage is pretty good and I used a very small amount and it covered all my red spots and dark spots. I didn't try it on fully but from that little test, it was pretty nice. I didn't try the toner but I will tonight and maybe write a more detailed review later. 


-tiffany

Labels: , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home