December 10, 2014 +

It's currently 12:19am and I'm trying to do homework but failing miserably. I keep procrastinating and dreaming about going to sleep but I know I can't sleep. I took a 3 hour nap around 5pm and now I'm just feeling like crap. So here I am writing this blog post while listening to Hot Nigga. What has my life become.

I really hate that I haven't posted on here since summer... I honestly don't even have any excuses. I just get lazy. So many things have been happening and I've been so busy with school and college apps plus drama production show that's coming up next week which I'm not excited for at all.

I'll write more maybe sometime on the weekend but for now, here is some music I've been feeling lately.


 

 

 

 
-tiffany

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home