December 30, 2014 +

I hate how I always have long gaps between each post but I just get really lazy and by the time I actually get the energy to write a post, I have too much to write about so I end up just writing about a few things.

Anyways... so yesterday I went to a rave with my friends Maya and Emily lol... which was actually my second rave. My first rave was in November. They were both pretty fun but actually so tiring haha. Yah I'm not gonna get into it but it was so much fun and craaaazy.


 lmao that asian kid tryin to get in the cut


And then today I hungout with my friends Natalie and Mennen which was really nice because I haven't seen them since summer. It was nice catching up with them and I always forget how funny they are. We only got to hangout for like two hours because we all had plans after 6.



After we all departed, I met up with other friends and we went to St.Marks to get my nose pierced!!! FINALLY!!! It hurt so much as I was getting it pierced but after that, the pain mostly subsided. Now it just feels like someone is lightly pinching my nose which isn't so bad. I'm actually so happy with my piercing and regret nothing.

After I got my nose pierced, we randomly decided to go to Kmart... I really don't know why. Then we started playing catch with a bouncy ball and another group of friends (we didn't know them at all) just jumped in and the six of us were playing catch for a good 5 minutes. It was hilarious and actually really fun.


Hopefully I don't take another 10 years to write another post! Goodbye for now!!

-tiffany

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

Older »



© 2013 TIFFANY.
Design by Pixel & Powered by Blogger.
Inspire / Top / Home